What's all the fuss about?
"Discovering Barcelona, a travel guide for teens"...is the ultimate guide to the wonderful city of Barcelona but with a twist: it does not aim to be a typical tourist guide covering only monuments, museums and other very interesting but often boring facts about the place you’re visiting. Instead, this is a “guide for teens” to attractions and activities that I am sure you’ll enjoy more while in Barcelona. Let’s show adults that they can also see many of those things while you’re having fun along the way.
- Over 60 attractions and activities and other ideas to have a wonderful time in Barcelona
- Maps, tips and advice for each activity
- Several proposed routes for easy planning
- Open your eyes and your imagination as you embark on a Discovery Hunt of the Gothic Quarter, the centre of the old city of Barcelona
- The best... places to have a quick bite, a sweet treat and the most curious specialty shops
- Prepare for shopping time! in one of Europe's top cities for fashion: find the areas, malls and department stores, brands...
- Useful information: where is...? opening times for...? how to get to...?
- Impress everybody with a few words and phrases in Catalan, the local lingo
- Discover 20 things I love to do in Barcelona and find out if you like'm too!
- ... plus much more!
Where do I get it?
Author: Enric Masso
Click on the logos to go to each store and purchase the guide or use the QRCode with your smartphone to navigate there directly.
Why should you visit Barcelona?
"Discovering Barcelona, a travel guide for teens" by Enric Masso. The ultimate travel guide to discovering Barcelona with your kids. A perfect book for teenagers for your next leisure vacation or city break • barcelona, europe, adventure, teens, outdoors, travel, holiday, family, trip, bcn4teens, cultural, attractions, guide, book, teenager, kids, children, amusement, beach, sun, tapas, activities, routes, planning, catalonia, spain, entertainment, fun, cool, history • travel barcelona teens